We’re playing a big ol’ game of Catch Up with you all as we break in our new podcasting setup in our new residence, chat about the old house and the new one, as well as give you a couple tips and tricks that could make you a better renter (and person) in the long-run.
What We Said
- We recounted some stories about our previous rental
- We shared tips on how you could become a better tenant
- Get to know your landlord. You don’t have to be friends, but understand what they expect from you and what you can do to help them trust you
- Making the space your own
- Unpack as soon as possible
- Invite people over and get comfortable in the new place
- Don’t burn bridges, even if you hated the last place or landlord
Support the Show
Word of Mouth is the best way to support Because We Said. Subscribing to the podcast guarantees you’ll get the newest episode right after it’s released. If you’ve done both of those things and you’d like to do more, you can always support us on Patreon and become one of our Friendlies. Whatever you do, we truly do appreciate your support!